Cliff Ellgen graduated from Caltech with a degree in mathematics. He has been collaborating with Garrett Biehle to refine the theory.
Garrett Biehle received his Ph.D. from Caltech in astrophysics under advisors Kip Thorne and Roger Blandford. He worked out the structure and observational signature of stars with neutron-degenerate cores.
Artist & Communicator
Dominique Kang uses her background in art and technology to design and disseminate educational materials about Knot Physics.
- G. T. Biehle. High-mass stars with degenerate neutron cores. The Astrophysical Journal, 380: 167-184, 1991.
- G. T. Biehle. Observational prospects for massive stars with degenerate neutron cores. The Astrophysical Journal, 420: 364-372, 1994.
- G. T. Biehle & R. D. Blandford. Hard apex transition in quasi-periodic oscillators-Closing of the accretion gap. The Astrophysical Journal, 411: 302-312, 1993.
- G. T. Biehle & P. Vogel. Calculation of beta-decay half-lives of proton-rich nuclei of intermediate mass. Physical Review C, Volume 46, Number 4, 1992.
- G. T. Biehle. Studies of stars with neutron cores and of x-ray binaries displaying quasi-periodic oscillations. Ph.D. Thesis California Inst. of Tech., Pasadena, CA, 1993.
We welcome any questions, comments, or interest in research collaboration. You can reach us at: