Cliff Ellgen graduated Caltech in 1999 with a degree in mathematics. He has been contemplating this theory for more than fifteen years. Since August of 2014, he has been collaborating with Garrett Biehle to refine the theory.
Garrett Biehle received his Ph.D. from Caltech in astrophysics under advisors Kip Thorne and Roger Blandford. He worked out the structure and observational signature of stars with neutron-degenerate cores.
- G. T. Biehle. High-mass stars with degenerate neutron cores. The Astrophysical Journal, 380: 167-184, 1991.
- G. T. Biehle. Observational prospects for massive stars with degenerate neutron cores. The Astrophysical Journal, 420: 364-372, 1994.
- G. T. Biehle & R. D. Blandford. Hard apex transition in quasi-periodic oscillators-Closing of the accretion gap. The Astrophysical Journal, 411: 302-312, 1993.
- G. T. Biehle & P. Vogel. Calculation of beta-decay half-lives of proton-rich nuclei of intermediate mass. Physical Review C, Volume 46, Number 4, 1992.
- G. T. Biehle. Studies of stars with neutron cores and of x-ray binaries displaying quasi-periodic oscillations. Ph.D. Thesis California Inst. of Tech., Pasadena, CA, 1993.
We welcome any questions, comments, or interest in research collaboration. You can reach us at: